@__styleaddict

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Glasgow Summer Sessions - Avicii + Tinie Tempah Outfit Ideas

Who's heading to Bellahouston Park next Saturday to see Avicii, Tinie Tempah and Steve Aoki?

I sure am, since purchasing my ticket last week I have constantly thought about what I was going to wear...shorts? dress? maxi? jeans? So I have put together a few outfits to help spark your imagination when it comes to deciding your outfit! 



















Just incase it is raining, it is Glasgow remember. Here's some fashionable add on's that wont ruin your fun dancing the night away! 










1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ladies clothing wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete