@__styleaddict

Monday 10 February 2014

Trend Diary S/S 14 - 90's Revival


This is my second last trend from the S/S 14 Trend Diary, this particular one has to be my fav! The simplicity of this trend highlights the true fashion from the 90's...the simple cuts, basic colours, logo clad t-shirts and my all time favourite piece the slip dress, completely effortless look and 100% sexy. 

I definitely believe that this could be a trend for all ages, styles and occasions from office to night time looks. Although most pieces are back with a modern twist there is a few golden oldies that I can't wait to be back on the high street. Such as the jelly shoe, platform wedge, heeled sandals with chunky retro wedges! Beyond excited! 

90's Revival 


Mango do this trend so well and what I love most about this look is the simplicity, which almost leaves you to dress it up to your own style or leave as it is for a bang on season trend statement! From Mango



As I said previously I love a slip dress, so effortless and easy to wear on a night out, or as I have seen recently to dress down with a cosy knit and tights..both equally as gorgeous. This little beauty is from Oasis and does look like it has just sneaked out of your lingerie drawer to make a guest appearance at your next cocktail party! IN LOVE! Paired with nude strappy heels for 100% impact. From Oasis 



Im a sucker for a printed T of any kind and as brand culture grew during the nineties why wouldn't you want a T-Shirt with your favourite frizzy drink label all over it! Remember the Spice Girls 'pepsi' outfits...lets just say we are channeling that this season! It is the 90's after all,  this cute little top is from Primark. 

And for anyone that so happened to miss the Spice Girls moment I was talking about its this! 


I mean...do I need to say a thing? 

And I know I usually only choose two favourite pieces but I couldn't help myself this time! So there's three! 





These are my three favourite pieces on the high street of the 90's revival trend! The skirt is from Miss Selfridge, the shorts from M&S and the sweatshirt from River Island. 


My four favourite accessories of this trend!

Hope you enjoyed this Trend Diary 
- D 

No comments:

Post a Comment