@__styleaddict

Monday 17 February 2014

Trend Diary S/S 14 - Global Traveller

My final Trend Diary post! Hopefully you've enjoyed them and I've made them as interesting as I could. Our last ket trend for this seasons is Global Traveller. Think tribal, aztec prints together! Mixed animal prints, flowing fabric, fringing, beads and tassels. Probably the simplest was to describe this trend. 

There is also a strong connection with the macro trend Next Nature for this season,  this is super key for high summer and festival season. 


This little beaut paring is from New Look, caring on the trend of matching top and bottom pieces instead of clashing still totally works with these also harem/pyjama style pants and cute flawy crop top. I feel that New Look always performs highly in the festival style trends! 


I love love love this beautiful flowing maxi from H&M, the almost minty/limey green colour is totally eye popping. Would definitely work on holiday, maybe not so much for T in the Park i think? 


This lovely little sheen t-shirt dress from Urban Outfitters is gorgeous, I love the print and colour of the printed panels, would definitely wear during festival season, with knee high socks and wellies maybe even a flowery headband and loose curls! 



These are my two favourite pieces of this trend, still loving tailoring and geometric cuts! And this gorgey little cropped jacket from Matalan (Yeah I know!! Such a buy) would look perfect with a loose fitting white jumpsuit, big shades and some tribal jewellery! 
With the skirt (from Topshop) just screams this trend with the classing prints and earthy colours, perfect for both high summer and festivals! 


As for accessories this could be a whole segment on its own! There is soo much to choose from! 





These are my four favourite accessories from this trend, I could have picked loads more but thought i should limit to my absolute favs! 

Bag - New Look 
Shoes - Topshop 
Hat and Necklace - Primark 


Hope you guys enjoyed the Trend Diary for S/S 14. I will hopefully be posting nearer the time my take on each of these trends throughout Spring and Summer. 

Love Yahs x 

- D 

No comments:

Post a Comment